Afraid of dentistry? We’re not going to punish you for it! Oral Sedation is available.
For many Americans going to the dentist is a frightful event. Sure dentistry has changed over the last 10 years and most procedures are quicker and less painful than before… but not for the 145 million Americans that still avoid the dentist due to fear.
Our Elk Grove dentists have completed special training that allows them to treat these fearful people while they are safely sedated. That’s right, using a small pill, people can now have their dental care accomplished while they are totally relaxed and absolutely comfortable.
You are given a small pill to take an hour prior to your dental work. That’s it. You will be covered with a thick, warm blanket and placed on a monitor to watch your vital signs. After you are comfortable our dentists and the experienced clinical staff will take care of your dental needs.
Facts About Sedation Dentistry
- It Really Works! You really can snooze through your dental appointment.
- It Is Safe! You take a small pill prior to treatment, no intravenous tubes or needles.
- You will have little or no memory of the experience. You won’t remember any sounds or smells.
- Complex dental treatments that often require four to six appointments, can be done in as little as one! All while you snooze.
- People who have difficulty getting numb have no problem when relaxed and snoozing.
- Sedation dentistry is a safe way to reduce the fatigue of extended dental treatment requiring long visits.